dimecres, 17 de maig del 2017

LAURA PAUSINI

I love Laura Pausini since 11th of February of 2014.
I discovered Laura's music when I saw her in the television, on the program called El Hormiguero. It was a repetition program.
For many reasons I can't follow the contact.
Later, she appeared in the music show 'La Voz' and I loved so much her personality, her voice, her life... Then I discovered that my mother listened to her.
Since then I am her Fan and I am very proud of this.
Laura Pausini was born on 16th May 1974, so now she is 43 years old. 
She was not very good on the love, her boyfrends were unfaithful to her, but since 2005 she is with a man called Paolo Carta and with who has her first and at the moment only child, Paola Carta on 2013. The name of Paola is formed by the name of her two fathers, PAOL of his father and the A of Laura.
She is so humble, charismatic, funny and emotional person. She loves a lot her fans. 
Laura is on the wolrd of the music since 1993, where she singed in the San Remo Festival.
On 2007 was fulled the Stadio San Siro with 70,000 persons, and on the she wqas the first woman who fulled the Stadio San Siro. 
In her all musical career, she solt more than 70 milions of cd's, more than Shakira and Jennifer López. 
Laura has got a lot of persons whe loves, and ones of these are Alejandro Sanz, with who singed a song called 'Víveme'. Antonio Orozco, Alex Ubago, Eros Ramazzotti, Tiziano Ferro, NEK, Paola Cortessi, wth who did a program called 'Laura e Paola'.
She told thet she loves come to Barcelona, because oone of the trainstation is called 'La Pau', the same name of her in Italy.







Thanks to her I met my actually Best Friend. She is from Tenerife, so she is very very far from here.













Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada