dijous, 8 de juny del 2017

BYE BYE ESO

This is the last task of the year, and I am so excited, because it's the end of the year and it will be the end of the ESO.
In this year I learned a lot. I progressed a lot with my partners and with my subjects. 
I consider myself today a good person, and I think that what I like is very very different, but I love it.
I've known a lot of teachers I had this year, so it wasn't a suprise for me, but I had some new teachers, for example english teacher, history teacher, catalan teacher and optional subjects teachers. 
Seriously I don't know what was the best of this year for me, but I liked so much the musial we mader, Hairspray, because it was so funny and so. 
In the english subject I prefer when we go to the computers room adn we do the blog, because it is a different form to learn without learn the books all the time. 
I think that this last term I didn't did the best of me for my marks, so I am not fun with my marks.
For me the best of the blog was the My Worlds, because I can do whatever I like and I can explain what I love. 
Of the blog part I don't liked the tasks of do something bored, because I got bored, for example the Gothic Novel,  
Definitely, I liked this las year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada